The life and times of an ethnically ambiguous little lady.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Owwww!

I fell up the escalator stairs on my way to work this morning. That's right, I said fell up!

And some guy asked me if I was okay and I could only mumble, " probably shouldn't try walking before I've had my coffee."

Then I picked up my pride, stuffed it in my bag, and shuffled off.

And I'm a little annoyed because I've been doing this walking and stair climbing thing for a few years now and I'd thought I'd mastered it.

My knee hurts.

Phooey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will McKinley said...

I've always felt that not enough people use the word "Phooey" in conversation.

Thank you for being part of the solution.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger The Big Bad Wolf said...

Hi
I dont know how but i accidentally stumbled upon yr blog. You write very well :)

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home